Website database fixed.

Posted: January 21, 2012. At: 2:39 AM. This was 6 years ago. Post ID: 2448

I have done a search and replace on my database and I have fixed a long-standing issue with the website where the image urls were linked to securitronlinux.com, my old url and not the securitronlinux.com. I used a plug in for WordPress to perform the task and it worked fine, with my old posts now displaying properly. That is the problem with importing an old blog from an old domain, that I imported from my even older Blogger.com page. I used to use the old Geocities service, they have gone down now, but they are available on oocities.com. My old site is not on there though.

No comments have been made. Use this form to start the conversation :)

Leave a Reply